- Passafire and Ballyhoo!, Valentine’s Day at The Black SheepPosted 3 weeks ago
- Complaint filed against Third Judicial District Attorney Frank RuybalidPosted 6 months ago
- Names of suspects released in the Gas-A-Mat robberyPosted 6 months ago
- The Truth: by guest contributor, Dr. Christine Nevin-WoodsPosted 6 months ago
- Amendment 64 in TrinidadPosted 6 months ago
- The Truth: Vol 2. No. 24Posted 6 months ago
- Federal Government Not Blocking Recreational Marijuana in Colorado and WashingtonPosted 6 months ago
- Plenty of Free Activities at the Colorado State FairPosted 7 months ago
- It’s SoCOol at the Colorado State FairPosted 7 months ago
- Interview with Former Las Animas County Planner Robert ValdezPosted 7 months ago
Trinidad City Council November Election Candidates
Trinidad—— Trinidad City Council is comprised of the mayor and six council members. Trinidad City Clerk Audra Garrett announced on Aug. 26 2013 the following candidates are certified for the November 5, 2013 Regular Municipal Election.
Both Mayor Bernadette Baca-Gonzales and past Mayor Joe Reorda are both certified and will be looking to be elected to seat for the next two years.
The following eight person are also certified to run for four open Trinidad City Council seats on the November 5, 2013 ballot.
E.R.A. McCarthey, Pat Fletcher, Steve Bolton, Albert Gauna, Anthony Mattie, Michelle Miles, Thomas Poss, and Liz Torres.
Gonzales will be looking to keep her seat as mayor, while Mattie and Miles who filled Trinidad City Council seats last year will be looking to keep their positions.